Therapeutic Yoga Training – Level II: Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga
with Cheri Clampett & Arturo Peal
Thursday, August 10 – Tuesday, August 15 | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
We are excited to offer Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga to graduates of the Therapeutic Yoga Training Program. Come learn a variety of ways to enhance and build on the skills you learned in the Therapeutic Yoga Level I. Finesse communication and listening skills, learn new hands on healing techniques and adjustments and deepen your understanding and knowledge of Therapeutic Yoga to better serve the populations you work with.
Included in the training will be information about specific conditions and ways to work with cancer, autoimmune diseases, neurological disorders, stress-related illnesses and injuries.
- Gentle Yoga
- New restorative yoga poses
- Variations of poses introduced in Level I that require fewer props
- Additional hands on energy and healing techniques
- Techniques to increase range of motion and improve joint function, including methods for freeing limitations caused by shoulder injuries
- Interactive guided meditations for one-on-one sessions
- Scripted meditations and suggested sequences for specific conditions
- Communication and listening methods for working effectively with clients
For more information, please contact our Program Manager.