Stress Management Teacher Training: Adapting Yoga for Any Setting
With Swami Ramananda and Jaymie Meyer
September 26 – November 14 | Wednesdays & Mondays 6-9 & Saturday 9:30-1:00
This training will give you the essential skills and confidence to teach Yoga as Stress Management in a wide variety of areas, including the workplace, health care settings, schools, and many other environments. It provides a strong foundation in understanding stress and how the physical and mental Yoga practices empower people to cope with challenges and heal from past stress.
This is a recommended training for Therapeutic Applications of Integral Yoga Therapy (TAIY) certification candidates. There will be advance study to be done prior to the start date of the program. Enroll soon if you plan to attend!
You will learn:
- Adapting asana, pranayama, meditation, and deep relaxation to be applied in different settings as stress management and/or wellness techniques
- Presenting ways in which Yoga philosophy can deal effectively with some of the most negative aspects of stress and illness
- Outlines of stress management and mind‒body wellness programs that will be responsive to the needs of your students in different time frames and settings
- What to say to various potential employers, whether a hospital or HMO, a private or corporate institution, or a nonprofit organization
- How to make presentations to groups (public speaking) and facilitate group discussions with your students about stress management and wellness
- Marketing strategies for setting up a Yoga/stress management practice, including publicity, fees, and promotion.
$1100 Early Bird (ends September 1st)
$960 for IYISF active teachers
This program is open to all certified Yoga instructors with at least six months of teaching experience.
80 Yoga Alliance hours