I would like to share with you a letter from Yogaville. We need your help!
Please read the message below and follow the steps to support our Ashram. We can make a difference and stop the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) if we act now.
Let’s all stand with Yogaville!!!
Hari OM! Peace be with you.
Stand with Yogavillle! is our initiative to oppose the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP). We have reached another important step in this process where we are again seeking your active support. Later this month, Dominion will be filing its preferred route with FERC, the agency that will be making the decision about whether or not to approve the pipeline. Currently, the new pipeline routes that may be considered are between 1600 and 3200 feet from Yogaville with a 40,000+ horsepower compressor station within 5.5 miles. The routes are much closer than originally planned and the compressor station has already been expanded from 30,000 to 40,000 HP.
We have received legal guidance that it is important for FERC and all our public officials to see how many people support and are served by Yogaville, and that a massive influx of letters now could help our position.
So, we are asking everyone who has benefited from Yogaville, the international headquarters of Sri Swami Satchidananda’s mission and Integral Yoga, and wishes to see it protected from the harm this project can cause, to please do the following:
1. Go to the yogaville.org website.
2. Tap the slider on top with the photo of the pipeline protest to Learn More.
3. Even if you have already done so, please send letters to FERC and our public officials. A sample letter that you can use and addresses are provided if you tap the Send A Letter button.
4. If you have not already done so, please sign our online petition. A button is provided to tap to do so.
5. Please share this information with your friends, family, mailing lists and on your websites and social media.
6. Please remember Yogaville in your daily prayers so we may continue to be a sanctuary for peace, healing, spiritual renewal, and interfaith harmony.
Thank you for your support!!!