- 2 C quinoa, rinsed well and drained
- 4 C water
- 1 C fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 4 T fresh ginger, grated
- 4 T sesame oil
- 2 T sucanat
- ¼ C water
- 1 C carrot, grated
- 2 C spinach, finely chopped
- 1 C snow peas, sliced
- 1 C yellow squash, diced
- 3 C baby spinach, washed
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Sea salt
– Bring quinoa and water (4 C) to a boil in a large saucepan.
– Cover, reduce heat and simmer until done- about 20 minutes.
– Mix cilantro, ginger, sesame oil, sucanat and water (¼ C) in a blender until smooth.
– Put this mixture in a large skillet and over medium heat
– Cook the carrots, chopped spinach, snow peas and squash stirring constantly until the vegetables are done, about 5-10 minutes.
– Stir in the quinoa and add sea salt to taste.
– Serve on a bed of baby spinach and garnish with sliced avocado.